Our Lady Help of Christians
1980-1982 Concord, Massachusetts
This church renovation preserved and restored this historic wooden church that was constructed in 1915. The architecture is representative of shingle style, and the new accessible addition complements this style. Both the upper church and lower hall were completely renovated, and a new entry addition with an elevator was added. All mechanical and electrical systems were replaced. The existing pendant lights were rewired and restored, with a new lighting system created for the sanctuary. New finishes were selected to be compatible with the existing interior. New exterior entry doors, a new Reconciliation Room, and a remodeled sacristy completed the renovation.